Restaurant Week, a 9-day celebration of local cuisine in Champaign County, returns from January 28 to February 5. The celebration will feature restaurants and food trucks, serving Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laotian, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, vegetarian, vegans, soul food, farm-to-table and standard American dishes. Many restaurants will continue to offer take-out food for those who also want to dine at home.
Here is how it works:
- FIND A RESTAURANT – Search the restaurants below and view their menus.
- DINNER ON SITE or TAKE AWAY – Book early or go out anytime during restaurant opening hours from January 28 to February 5, 2022. Want to eat at home? Look for restaurants offering take out!
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE – Share your photos and your experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $ 100 gift card at the restaurant of your choice in Champaign County
- EAT OFTEN – With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites.
- TIP GENERALLY – As our hospitality industry recovers, please tip the hard-working staff in these tough times. BE NICE!
To learn more about participating restaurants, including Everyday Kitchen at Lodgic in Champaign, check out Visit Champaign County online.