WILLIAMSBURG — Williamsburg will soon welcome a new seafood restaurant to the area.
The official Kings Crab Juicy Seafood Facebook page, located at 1640 Richmond Rd., has announced that it will be hosting a soft opening very soon.
The seafood chain restaurant leased its 4,830 square foot property in July 2021. The building housed Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill, which closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
King Crab Seafood is a restaurant chain that offers Cajun-style boiled seafood. Some items on its menu include baskets of crab, shrimp, fried catfish and oysters. The restaurant also offers a children’s menu and various seasonings to choose from when ordering boiled seafood.
The Williamsburg location would be the ninth addition to the chain’s presence in Virginia. The chain currently has 8 restaurants in Virginia:
- 1035 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455
- 10456 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235
- 4012 Victory Blvd, Portsmouth, Virginia 23701
- 7692 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, Virginia 22306
- 1601 Willow Lawn Dr, Richmond, Virginia 23230
- 300 Constitution Dr #109 Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- 900 Twentyninth Pl Ct, Charlottesville, Va 22901
- 4765 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, Virginia 24012
The Williamsburg location is also in the process of hiring staff for the new location.
More restaurant updates and information can be found on the King Crab Williamsburg Facebook page.
Always be informed. Click here to get the latest news and information delivered to your inbox